Personal Financial Literacy
Mrs. Levy firstname.lastname@example.org
This half-year course will help students build core personal finance skills and learn real-world strategies to effectively manage their personal finances. Topics include decision making, budgeting, saving, consumer skills, preparing for high school and more.
By the end of this course, students will have a basic understanding of personal finance topics and a foundation in the skills to successfully navigate financial responsibilities that exist in life.
Classroom Expectations NO FOOD OR DRINKS ALLOWED IN THE CLASSROOM
- Regular attendance is important for academic success
- Be prepared: COMPUTERS MUST BE CHARGED AT HOME THE NIGHT BEFORE!
- Complete and turn in all assignments using Google Classroom
- RESPECT the teacher, your classmates and guests in the classroom
- The district policy on technology will be followed and enforced-unauthorized sites on the internet should never be accessed at school.
- Students will be responsible for keeping their workstations clean and neat.