Fees & Fines
The parent or student shall be responsible to reimburse the school district the cost of any technology device that is lost, damaged beyond reasonable use or beyond its value, abandoned, missing, stolen, or cannot be returned to the district. In the event it is believed the technology device has been stolen, the parent or student is required to immediately file a police report, and to provide a copy of the police report. The parent or student is responsible for paying an annual Chromebook Insurance fee (see Section 2 and Section 4.1).
In addition, fines will be imposed as the circumstances may warrant at the discretion of the District.
● Estimated costs are listed below and subject to change.
○ ❏ Annual Insurance Plan Fee - $25.00 (for 2023-2024 school year)
○ ❏ Replacement Chromebook - $300.00
○ ❏ Power Charger/Adapter - $40.00
○ ❏ Chromebook Case - $30.00
○ ❏ Replacement Keyboard/touchpad/missing keys - $60.00 - $100.00
○ ❏ Cracked screen/glass - $100.00 - 150.00
○ ❏ Saddle Brook Labels or Asset Tag missing - $10.00